Go to Home Know about us Contact us

Personal Tax Return
Business Tax Return
Learn about Incorporating
New Business Start-up
Buy/Sell Business Agreements
Financial Statements
Payroll Services
Business Consulting Services
Tax & Financial Planning
H1B Filing Services
Small Business Loans
Latest Tax Updates

Please bring the following Papers/Details for an Appointment

Individuals/Home businesses clients:

  • Social Security card(s) &  Driver’s License(s) for tax payers.
  • Dependants’ Social Security numbers and dates of birth
  • Wage statements W-2s
  • Last year’s Federal and State tax return
  • Self-employment business income and expenses/1099-MISC/1099K Commissions received/paid
  • Mortgage or home equity loan interest paid/1098
  • Pension, retirement income/1099-R
  • Unemployment income/1099-G
  • Statements on the sales of stocks or bonds/1099-B
  • Interest and dividend income/1099-INT/1099-DIV
  • State refund amount/1099-G
  • Real estate and personal property taxes
  • State or local taxes paid Sales tax paid
  • Cash and non-cash charitable donations
  • Tuition and Education Fees/1098-T
  • Student loan interest/1098-E
  • Moving expenses
  • Child care expenses and provider information
  • Receipt(s) for qualified energy efficient home improvements
  • IRA contributions
  • Income and expenses from rentals
  • Canceled Debt Amount/1099-C
  • Social Security income/SSA-1099
  • Lottery or gambling winnings/losses
  • Alimony paid or received
  • Record of purchase or sale of residence that happened in 2012
  • Medical and dental expenses
  • Estimated taxes or foreign taxes paid
  • Unreimbursed employment-related expenses
  • Job-related educational expenses
  • Educator expenses
  • Casualty or theft losses
  • Detail of home usage for the office.
Corporate Clients:
  • Detailed breakdown of income and expenses
  • Detailed list of all assets bought
  • Detailed list of stocks at end of year
  • Tax ID Number for the Company
  • SSN of Owner/stockholders
  • Detail of stockholders holding
  • Last Year tax return copy (if available)
  Copyright © 2011 Raj Paruthi, CPA PC. All Rights Reserved.